Members, due to the Corp of Engineers not being able to make a┬ádecision until Friday on whether Burnsville Lake will be open or not this weekend, the board has made the decision to move this Sunday’s Buddy Trail tournament to Sutton Lake. Please notify Bob Harkness by Friday if you have paid for Burnsville and do not want to fish Sutton. He can move your money to the next tournament or give you a refund. See you at Sutton!